- Punjab University Fee Structure
- Benefits of Studying from CFE
- Examination Structure
- Punjab University Important Dates
- CFE's Affiliation with Punjab University
- Tuition Fee
- Financial Assistance
- Admission Rules
- Candidate having 2-year Bachelor (14-year of education, i.e., BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com etc) from a recognized university/ institute
Punjab University Fee Structure
As per notification issued by University of the Punjab.
Benefits of Studying Master of Commerce from CFE
- CFE has the required faculty in accordance to the standards set by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. All the faculty members are qualified professionals from prestigious institutions around the globe
- Infrastructure of CFE has been designed not only to accommodate the required number of students but give them the comfort provided by any A grade institution of Pakistan
- CFE has state of the art computer laboratories providing students with absolute learning environment
- CFE has properly organized and well developed library that helps students to fulfill their self study requirements
- Cafeterias of all of our campuses helps students relax after hectic study hours
- Placement offices strive for students’ job placements in esteemed organizations
Course Outline/ Exam Structure
Curriculum and courses of reading for M.Com 2 years program under Annual System are as follows
|Code No.||Title of Subjects||Marks|
|MC-503||International Business & Finance||100|
|MC-505||Principles of Marketing||100|
|MC-506||Banking Law & Practice in Pakistan||100|
|MC-508||Non-Banking Financial Institutions||100|
|MC-601||Human Resource Management||100|
|MC-602||Operations & Production Management||100|
|MC-604||Research Method in Business||100|
|MC-605||Accounting Information System & E-Commerce||100|
|MC-606||Total Quality Management||100|
|MC-607||Logic & Critical Thinking||100|
|MC-608||Investment & Portfolio Management||100|
Punjab University Important Dates
- Registration dates from August-September end
- Examination session May end and Mid of June
- Class starting date first week of October
- Class ending date is first week of May
CFE's Affiliation with Punjab University
Affiliated with University of the Punjab
- The financial assistance approved will be applicable for the current session only. If a student wishes to apply for the next session, a new application along with new enclosure will be required and complete procedure to be followed.
- The financial assistance approved in previous qualification will not be carry forward. The new application will be assessed again
- Form should be submitted to Manager Coordination/ Manager Operations.
- Students will be interviewed by Manager Coordination/ Manager Operations.
- Based on the interview, recommendation is made to the Principal for Financial Assistance.
- Principal approves the Financial Assistance as per policies of the institute and keeping in view the budget of donations-allocated.
- All applications will be processed within one week of submission.
- 50% Fee Concession at 80% or more marks in B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.A.
- 40% Fee Concession at 75% or more marks in B.com/ B.Sc/ B.A.
- 30% Fee Concession at 70% or more marks in B.Com.
- 20% Fee Concession at 65% or more marks in B.Com.
- Suzuki Mehran will be given to our students who obtain 1st position in the final examination of M.Com/ MBA.
- For scholarship holder same fee will be charged in 2nd year if he/ she maintains prescribed marks percentage in the annual examination.
- 30% concession is offered to those students who pass B.Com with 60% marks from CFE Group of Colleges.
- Cash or other prizes are awarded to those students who gain position in the monthly and mid-term exams. Prizes are also offered for showing excellence performance in various extracurricular activities.
|Financial Management||Zubair Arshad||PhD (Scholar), MS/M. Phil (Commerce), M.Com, DFM, ACFAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shahzaman Sherazi||ACCA, M.Com||2|
|Non-Banking Financial||Faheem Shaheen||M.Com (PU), MBA Executive (PU)||6|
|Business Management||Saqib-ur-Rehman||M. Phil (HR)||9|
|International Business & Finance||Muhammad Awais Baloch||PhD Scholar , MS/ M. Phil, MBA (Mktg & HRM)||email@example.com|
|Mohsin Raza||M.Com, M. Phil (Cont.)||7|
|Organisational Behaviour||Mubashir Waseem Rana||MSc (Eco), MBA, MCS, M. Phil HRM (Cont.)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal of Marketing||Mubashir Waseem Rana||MSc (Eco), MBA, MCS, M. Phil HRM (Cont.)||email@example.com|
|Muhammad Awais Baloch||PhD Scholar , MS/ M. Phil, MBA (Mktg & HRM)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Inter Personal Skill||Shahid Habib||MA (English) MBA, MS Management Leading to PhD (Cont.)||25|
|Gull Zareen Khan||MA English, MA Applied Linguistics, MA International HRM||3|
|Banking Law & Practice in Pakistan||Faheem Shaheen||M.Com (PU), MBA Executive (PU)||6|
- College can refuse, vary, reverse or terminate any enrolment on the basis of untrue, misleading or incomplete information.
- Reviewing and interpreting policies for better academic discipline by the College authority is not challengeable. No prior notice is obligatory.
- To accommodate modern trends College authorities have complete right to change the course requirement, fee, course nomenclature, course content , class schedules, venue, faculty, etc. any time.
- In case of any change in my mailing address, student shall immediately inform the College Office.
- 80% attendance and 60% marks are a must in the previous year/ for continuing fee concession/ scholarship in the next year. For this purpose, a fresh application shall be submitted.
- Any student aggrieved by any event in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Principal/Registrar and not with outside authority unless the Principal/ Registrar permit him/ her to do so.
- The college has the right to withdraw scholarships/ discount and any other fee concession provided to the students subject to his non-compliance with prescribed stipulation.
- In case of failure in send-up examination/ poor attendance/dues default, student shall be treated as ineligible to apply/ appear for Board/ University/ College Examination.
- Students shall attend classes regularly as required by the institution as well as by the Board regulations.
- The registration/ admission fees of Board and University shall be paid by the students.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable Student shall apply for admission with the consent of the parents/guardians. If admitted, student shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College.
- If admitted, student shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College.