- PU Fee Structure
- Examination Structure
- PU Important Dates
- CFE's Affiliation with PU
- Tuition Fee
- Financial Assistance
- Admission Rules
- Intermediate from any recognized Board, A-Level or Equivalent Or 12 years of education
Punjab University Fee Structure
|Fee Structure (Part-I & Part-II)|
|Title||Regular Students||Late College Students||Private Students|
|B.Com Part I & II||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,100/-||Rs. 4,700/-|
|Part – I|
|Business Mathematics and Statistics||100|
|Computer Application in Business||100|
|Money, Banking and Finance||100|
|Part – II|
|Advanced Financial Accounting||100|
|Economics of Pakistan||100|
Punjab University Important Dates
|1||Registration Date||02-10-2013 – 11-10-2013|
|2||Late Registration Date||12-10-2013 – 26-10-2013|
|3||Further Late Registration Date||28-10-2013 – 11-11-2013|
|4||Last Registration Date||12-11-2013 – 11-12-2013|
|5||B.Com. Part-I, Annual Examination, 2014||06-06-2014|
|6||B.Com. Part-II, Annual Examination, 2011||07-06-2014|
|The Admission Forms & Fee for both the examinations will be received as follows:|
|1||With Single Fee:||01-03-2014||Rs 4,000|
|2||With Double Fee:||13-03-2014||Rs 8,000|
CFE is affiliated with Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan
- The financial assistance approved will be applicable for the current session only. If a student wishes to apply for the next session, a new application along with new enclosure will be required and complete procedure to be followed.
- The financial assistance approved in previous qualification will not be carry forward. The new application will be assessed again.
- A Financial Assistance Form should be obtained from the Admissions office and submitted to the Incharge Admissions along with all required documents
- Students will be interviewed by Incharge Admissions, evaluated by him and then recommended to the Principal for Financial Assistance
- Principal will approve the Financial Assistance as per policies of the Institute and keeping in view the budget of donations
- All applications will be processed within one week of submission
- The financial assistance approved will be applicable for the current session only. If a student wishes to apply for the next session, a new application along with new enclosures will be required and the complete procedure will be followed
The financial assistance approved in previous qualification will not be carried forward. A new application will need to be assessed again.
- Car for 1st Position – holder in PU exam
- Motor Bike for 2nd & 3rd Position – holders in PU exam
Matriculation Students (taking admission in Intermediate)
(%age of Tuition Fee)
|85% and above||100% *Scholarship|
|80% - 84%||50% *Scholarship|
|75% - 79%||40% *Scholarship|
|Govt. Employees & Teacher's Child||40%|
|Student domiciled and resident outside Lahore||40%|
*Scholarship does not include exam fees
**Kinship scholarships apply to all existing and passed-out CFEites
- Scholarships are also available to siblings and passed out students of CFE Group of Colleges
- Students with ‘Failure’ in one subject can get admissions on provisional basis
- No refund of fee in case of failure in Supplementary Examinations
- Scholarships are only for the fresh students
Documentation required at the time of admission.
- 3 Copies of last passed examinations
- 1 Character Certificate for Regular Students
- 3 Copies of Father's/ Mother's CNIC
- 4 passport Size Pictures
- 1 Copy of NOC (Students from outside Lahore)
|Accounting||Prof. Adnan Sadiq||M.Com (Finance)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|English||Prof. Haroon Kashif||M.A Englishemail@example.com|
|Prof. Shumyla Akram||M.A Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Urdu||Prof. Hafiz Umer Farooq||M.Phil Urdu, M.A Arabic, M.A Islamiatemail@example.com|
|Business Mathematics||Prof. Faisal Mughal||MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Introduction to Business||Prof. Imran Mamood||M.Comemail@example.com|
|Economics||Prof. Izhar Akram||M.Phil (Cont.)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Accounting||Prof. Ghulam Jillani||M.Com (Finance)||email@example.com|
|Islamiat||Prof. Usman Mansha||M.A Islamic Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Money Banking and Finance||Prof. Faheem Shaheen||M.Com (Accounting)||8|
|Computer||Prof. Zulfiqar Ahmad||MCSemail@example.com|
|Business Statistics||Prof. Muhammad Mudasser Malik||MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Out-of-Class academic support to weak students
- Make-up classes for those who have missed out the regular class
- Additional practice session, especially for numerical subjects
- College can refuse, vary, reverse or terminate any enrolment on the basis of untrue, misleading or incomplete information.
- Reviewing and interpreting policies for better academic discipline by the College authority is not challengeable. No prior notice is obligatory.
- To accommodate modern trends College authorities have complete right to change the course requirement, fee, course nomenclature, course content , class schedules, venue, faculty, etc. any time.
- In case of any change in my mailing address, student shall immediately inform the College Office.
- 80% attendance and 60% marks are a must in the previous year/ for continuing fee concession/ scholarship in the next year. For this purpose, a fresh application shall be submitted.
- Any student aggrieved by any event in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Principal/ Registrar and not with outside authority unless the Principal/ Registrar permits him/ her to do so.
- The college has the right to withdraw scholarships/ discount and any other fee concession provided to the students subject to his non-compliance with prescribed stipulation.
- In case of failure in send-up examination/ poor attendance/ dues default, student shall be treated as ineligible to apply/ appear for Board/ University/ College Examination.
- (Students shall attend classes regularly as required by the institution as well as by the Board regulations.
- The registration/ admission fees of Board and University shall be paid by the students.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable Student shall apply for admission with the consent of my parents/ guardians.
- If admitted, student shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College